Saturday, March 27, 2010

Marlboro ranch contest

my son just won a trip to the Marlborough Crazy Mountain Ranch. Does anybody know anything about it?



Marlboro ranch contest


My sister in law and brother in law just got back from the trip they won from there and they said they only spent $50 the whole time there. Everything was included, airfare, staying at the ranch for free, drinks, food, they also gave them gift cards for the luggage because they flew through north west and they charge $15 for baggage each way so that was all paid for. They also sent them two huge marlboro bags for their luggage. They received free clothing there, didn%26#39;t have to pay for smokes while there. They had activities set up for them that was all free. They had a great time. The best part is they received a $1200 check from them and could use it anyway they wanted. So it is not a scam whatsoever. I thought it was too good to be true, but they just got back on Friday and they had a great time. Hope this helps :)



Marlboro ranch contest


Wow, that really helps. I was a little nervous about something that ';seems to good to be true'; but I feel much better now. The trip is right up their alley. The only down part is that you have to pay taxes on the trip which is valued at $5000. I guess that is what the $1200 check they send you is for.





Thanks again,





Peggy




You are right they did have to pay the taxes...I forgot about that part. I guess there were so many good things they told me about the vacation I forgot about the one bad thing. Still a great deal though.




Won and waiting for plane tickets in Jan. we are going feb. 4th-7th, 2009.. I have already did all the paper work




my cousin and i also won a trip for the 4th-7th of february 2009!!! we are so excited, but its good to know that you have to pay taxes on the trip...no one told us that! do both the winner and the guest have to pay taxes, or just the person who won? does anyone remember what the amount was you paid in taxes on the trip?




Well it was in the paper work about the taxes that need to be paid... I think it is just the person that won the trip %26amp; that is why they will give a check for $1200 %26amp; something to cover the tax thing from I understood.... Yeah ; me %26amp; my hubby are looking forward to it.. I have always wanted to go to Montana....




We were just notified that we won and are waiting for the paperwork. My friends went in Feb of 07 and they had a blast. I can%26#39;t wait.




I won the trip...have all the paperwork done...waiting on confirmation call in Dec and then Sign up sheet and tickets in Jan. My Hubby and I are going Feb 4th-Feb 7th 2009...anyone else going at that time?




I won trip also and am going Jan27-30 2009 and I am gettin everything else that everyone else is getting as well. I am stoked about it too!!!!!




Hi,



I won the trip too and ill be there too with my best friend. i just sent in our clothing sizes and activities we would like to do. Ill be there. names Rainy from Ft. Hood

4 comments:

  1. My fiancee and I won the trip this summer (2011) and we were worried that it might be a scam...its good to know that this isnt some scam and the people have had good times on the ranch...I know the only down thing was the taxes but...for everything else...i think that kind of balances out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the trip for Jan 2012. I am waiting on the paperwork to come in... I am so excited.... I wont fully believe it until I get the tickets in the mail....OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you win a trip to the ranch i would like for me and my bf to go but have no clue how to even start to get there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and I will be going in July. We are very excited about the trip but I'm nervous of flying. Never know what can happen on a plane these days. Still I will be on it. Can't wait to see Montana. Did anyone get to go on a cattle drive while you were there? My husband wants to do this very much.

    ReplyDelete