Saturday, March 27, 2010

Scott Street Yellow House Gardiner Montana

I am thinking about renting this little house.



It is opposite an activities center.





Does anyone know if it ok?





I have rented a house before and it was not a good experience and am very wary of making another mistake.





I don%26#39;t know of a site like TA where people can give reviews.





I should be grateful for any information.



Scott Street Yellow House Gardiner Montana


The only thing yellow I could find in Google StreetView on Scott St. was the Riverside Cottages. Little yellow houses. There are some reviews on TA for this place:



tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g45184-d122883-…



Otherwise if you have an exact address it might help.



Scott Street Yellow House Gardiner Montana


Thank you for taking time to reply. In fact the property is a VBRO place.





We stayed in a beach front house on Tofino Vancouver Island.The house was a disaster and it was obvious that the cleaner was not doing a good job. I took photos and reported the owner but she did a good job in turning it back on me EVEN though I had photographic evidence.





I am now wary of rental places as I like to read reviews on TA. Yes I know that there are negative reviews but it is easy to spot a ';high maintenance'; guest.





Thanks again for your input it is really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment