Saturday, March 27, 2010

What can I do in Red Lodge in June?

Hi there forum experts





I%26#39;m planning to fly into Billings, and drive through the Beartooth highway to enter Yellowstone NP. Reaching Billings on Day 1 2pm, I have my first two nights that I intend to stay outside Yellowstone; which I%26#39;m thinking of doing 1 night in Red Lodge and 1 night in Cooke City.





What can I do in Red Lodge (in mid June) if I choose to stay there? I reckon road trip from Billings to Red Lodge will take me no more than 2hrs, so am wondering if there are things to do there, either on day 1 afternoon, or day 2 morning, before I embark on Beartooth hwy. (P.S. I%26#39;m not into golfing and I guess there%26#39;s no skiing in June. Like sightseeing and nature stuff.)





Thanks!



What can I do in Red Lodge in June?


Walk and shop on the cute main street, look at pretty views from everywhere, hike to Greeno Lake (or further) at the base of the pass , head out to BearCreek Tavern, drive over to Roscoe and East Rosebud Lake, go up to the ski area, hit the bakery, look at the old postcards at Flash%26#39;s, walk along Rock Creek, take in dinner and a show at the Round Barn...





http://www.redlodge.com/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment