Saturday, March 27, 2010

west yellowstone lodge

did anybody stay there,good/bad



any pictures of hotel?



west yellowstone lodge


Here is their website



http://yellowstonelodge.com/



west yellowstone lodge


I stayed there in 2007 and it was fine. Nothing fancy but clean and nice. We stayed in a corner room and had lots of space which was nice since there were 4 adults. The pool area is a little small but nice and clean. What we liked is that they have differant size rooms some even with 4 queens. I think all room had a mini fridge but double check the website to be sure and some have microwaves. The breakfast area has free wifi and breakfast was average and I believe they had waffle makers. We are staying again this year for 2 nights in July. It is perfectly nice and I had no problems with rude staff that has been reported in reviews tha I was a little worried about however it is also nothing special so depending upon you expectations you should be fine.




oops I meant 3 queens. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment