Monday, December 12, 2011

Augusta Outfitter Advice/Info

Hi all.



We will be in Augusta late June and are thinking of a 4-5 day pack trip to include riding and fly fishing. I received info from the following three outfitters and am hoping someone can give me their impressions or experiences with these outfits. thanks.





TripleJ





Ford Creek





Mills Wilderness Adventures



Augusta Outfitter Advice/Info


anyone?



Augusta Outfitter Advice/Info


I have an in-house outfitter, my dad, so I%26#39;ve never been out with these groups. But Augusta and the Bob Marshall are great and relatively undiscovered.





If they%26#39;ve been in business very long, they must be decent because it would be tough to make a living if not.




Thanks. We went with TripleJ for their June trip. They have been around a while and the few reviews on here have been very good. Thanks again!


  • rosacea treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment