Saturday, April 3, 2010

End of April cross country skiing?

Just a thought, is it possible to ski at that time of year? And if so where would the closest ski trail be to Kalispell?





End of April cross country skiing?


My guess would be soggy snow. You%26#39;d need special wax and maybe skins.





www.trails.com/activity.aspx?area=14569





Here%26#39;s an XC ski shop there:



http://greatnortherncycles.com/



End of April cross country skiing?


My guess is that late April in this part of the area is not going to have any good cross country skiing,but I would check with Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish. They would know the answer I believe.




Thank you for your response.. I will check it out. I know very little about the area. Any other suggestions would be appreciated, we will be staying with friends in Kalispell, April 23rd to April 28th. Places to eat or see would be helpful. We are going to venture around by ourselves. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment