Saturday, April 3, 2010

Glacier in May? With pets?

Hello All,



My husband and I are considering taking a detour through glacier during a road trip in May. I would appreciate input on what the weather conditions are like during the Spring and how much of the park is accessible. Also, we are moving and thus will have a dog and cat in tow. Does anyone know about pet friendly lodging in the area? Thank you so much for input.



Glacier in May? With pets?


In May the road across the park will not be open except for a short portion on each side. Sorry, I don%26#39;t know of pet friendly lodging. At that time of year all lodging will have to be outside the park.



Glacier in May? With pets?


Thank you for your help. I think we are going to veer south into Yellowstone instead.




much of the park will be open, though more to walking and bikes than driving. Don%26#39;t know about pet loving lodging.

No comments:

Post a Comment