Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bitteroot or Swan Valley from Missoula to Kalispell area

We have just one day to travel by car from Yellowstone National Park to West Glacier and want to see as much of Montana%26#39;s beautiful scenery as possible. We%26#39;ve planned to make short stops along the way and have at least one mid-day meal and dinner . Suggestions are MUCH APPRECIATED!







From I-90 northward to West Glacier:







*US Hwy 93 to Montana Hwy 35





OR





*Montana Hwy 200 to Montana Hwy 83 through Swan Valley? Read about lots of deer/wildlife on this road. Two (2) hours to Big Fork?



Bitteroot or Swan Valley from Missoula to Kalispell area


OOPS! I believe US Hwy 93 is the Flathead Valley, not Bitterroot.



Bitteroot or Swan Valley from Missoula to Kalispell area


Hey truegrit,





Maybe the answers to my questions will help you. Search under Philipsburg to Glacier. I know what you mean, I am trying to pick the most scenic way too. I keep pouring over the map and looking at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment