Saturday, April 3, 2010

looking for glacier trip photos

Can anyone help me ?!! My husband %26amp; I are going to GNP for the 1st time this september. (we did Yellowstone %26amp; Tetons last year and absolutely LOVED it!)



I have been spending hours %26amp; hours on trip advisor, glacier chat and virtual traveler trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks to everyone who posts their photos and trip reviews --- I am totally hooked already!



A few weeks ago I clicked on a link ( I thought in Glacier Chat) %26amp; found a photo home page from a couple who was in Glacier for 2 weeks in Sept 2008. Their link had a home page with pictures from each of the hikes they did. One group of photos was of 5 moose at Fishercap Lake where 2 bulls were locked at the horns while the cow and 2 young calves were nearby) It%26#39;s not AJK%26#39;s site although I love that one too! (Thank You!)



If anyone can help me find this site again I would be SO.O..O.. Grateful! Thank You - can%26#39;t wait till Sept! Kathy from WI

No comments:

Post a Comment