Thursday, April 8, 2010

Montana Beer Festival

I%26#39;m considering attending the festival at the fairgounds on april 10th. Is it practical to get around without a rental car? My interests center on food and drink in the downtown area.





thanks



Montana Beer Festival


I would say that since your interests center around beer consumption that walking would be better than driving.





Cheers!



Montana Beer Festival


Practical? In early April? Probably not, given that it%26#39;s still winter-weather here, and it%26#39;s the heavier, sloppier spring snow right now. But it is certainly do-able if you dress for it, since the fairgrounds are only about a 3/4 mile walk from the downtown restaurants and bars, through neighborhoods with sidewalks. In nicer weather, it%26#39;s a very pleasant stroll -- who knows, you may get lucky! And the previous recommendation about not mixing driving and drinking is a good one!




You%26#39;ve made me curious - I have never heard of the Montana Beer Festival - what%26#39;s it all about?





Off to google......




All. Thanks for the confirmations of what I should expect: weather-wise and distance-wise. I%26#39;ve booked my flight and I%26#39;m looking forward to it. I%26#39;ll be prepared. I remember some great beers from last summer. (and spectacular countryside)




The festival website says free transportation is provided through Bozeman every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment